Today is day 2 of my 6 week challenge.
- Morning Yoga: https://youtu.be/LnIC7dFeGO0
- Read & walk: 20 minutes at 2.9mph
- Evening Workout: 1hour of Body Pump at YMCA
- Evening Read & Walk: 20 Minutes at 2.9mph
- Bedtime Yoga: https://youtu.be/v7SN-d4qXx0
What I ate today
- Fresh Fruit: Grapes, melon, pinapple, orange slices
- Egg Scrambler: Egg whites,
potatoes, avocado, green onions, onions, and mushrooms (So Good)
- Lunch: Smoothie: Kale, banana, frozen strawberries, flax seeds, and orange juice
- Dinner: Kale, wheat grass, banana, frozen blue berries, frozen peaches, flax seeds, and orange juice
Before bed thoughts
Today was a good day. I am working on getting a good schedule together because I am usually up at about 5:30am and then I don’t sleep until close to 11pm. About 3-4pm my body is ready to call it quits so I’ve been trying not to go to hard with my workouts and things. So, I’ve decreased my speed with cardio and even moved more towards the treadmill instead of the elliptical. I loooovvvveee the elliptical and I can usually get a good 3 miles done in about 20 minutes and I can usually feel the burn once I’m done. But recently, I’ve been trying to get some reading done to help pass the time and also get ahead with the current book I’m reading, i’ll def upload a review about this book because it is SOOOOO good, ‘In the den with a lion on a snowy day,’ by Mark Batterson. <- Must read! lol.
But anyways, today was good, body pump was intense, mainly because I’ve been doing lost of workouts by myself and I’ve been able to pace myself and take as much time as I need. Although yoga can be intense, it is more about concentration and building endurance. Body pump was a for sure body pump. I love a good workout that leaves my body feeling a bit refreshed and sore. Lol, seriously, I enjoy needed to stretch and take a rest day, it means I pushed myself and went a little bit harder than I did the day before.
I got a lot done today. I’m excited to see what tomorrow brings.