I took it slow today. I had a long night last night and didn’t get much sleep, yet here I am up close to the end of the day, literally. It is almost over, And it will never be again. Life has a way of making us excited about the current moment and the next journeys of our story.I’m exhausted though, so I’ll probably think on this time tonight and tomorrow to have something to share …Overall, it has been a good 4th day!
What I ate today
- Smoothie-Kale, strawberries, peaches, almond butter, flax seeds, dates, orange juice, and almond milk
- Snack: Whole almonds
- Lunch: Salmon, Brussels sprouts, corn, couscous
- Snack: Dark chocolate protein bar
- Carrots & brocolli
- Smoothie: Kale, Banana, strawberries, almond butter, flax seeds, dates, orange juice, almond mild
- FYI: I drank over 24 oz of water today. I’m sure I at least drank 32, but to be on the safe side, I went with 24.
Morning Walk & Read: 40 minutes on treadmill 3.0mph
Evening Workout: Body Pump @ YMCA
Bedtime Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNBsQ24J5oA